I’ve seen enough Photoshop disasters this week, need a break. Here’s some eye candy from a few top shops, love when things are done right…
Posts from the ‘Creative Showcase’ Category
I’m really getting tired of hearing everyone bark about how print is dead. Print is the utilization of paper, paper occupies space, has depth, sounds crisp to the touch, smells, has so many tactile qualities. These characteristics of paper can’t be replicated through “interactive” (ironic term…) mediums. I especially enjoy the sculptural applications for paper. Hope you will find this compilation stimulating (although a flat computer screen doesn’t do much justice to three dimensional aspects).
Compilation/interesting mix of food photographers. I know, I know, food photography…But there’s a plethora of talent out there (on the flip side, some gruesome stuff too…) I tend to be drawn to crisp/light or deep/dark exposures and cringe at the site of dingy yellow tinted shots (i.e. any food shots for semi-fast food chains, ugh nachos).
A short list of some common stock houses I use to source imagery. pacaSearch is great because the search engine retrieves keywords from all of the major stock houses. Give it a try.
- pacaSearch – Stock Image Mega Meta-search Engine
- Media Bakery
- Getty Images
- Jupiter Images
- Photographers Direct | professional stock photography images | buy …
- APA ATL: Production Resources – Advertising Photographers of America
- Veer: Elements for Creativity
- Visuals Unlimited, Inc. – Science, Healthcare and Medical Stock Images …
- Historic Atlanta Photography
- Photos To Go
- Aurora Photos – Stock Photography, Outdoor, Creative, Editorial and …
- Lensmodern – online photographic handling agency, picture library and …
- Arcaid Images – Stock Photography, Architecture, Architectural …
- Photolibrary: Royalty Free Images, Rights Managed Images & Stock Footage
- Stockphotorights | Resource for Image Licensing
- glasshouse images
- CSA Images – A Modern Design Resource for Art and Illustration
- Transportation Stock Photography :: Transtock